Welcome to Welcome.us
Welcome to Welcome.us, the website of the Office of American Possibilities, a fiscally sponsored project of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors (“Defined Name")!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of http://www.welcome.us.
By accessing this website, you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Welcome.us if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof August 31st, 2021. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate RPA, an RPA employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm RPA or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Welcome.us. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Welcome.us for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Welcome.us
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Welcome.us
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Welcome.us
- Redistribute content from Welcome.us
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed by materials accessible on the Website, including any User Contributions, you may request removal of such materials from the Website by notifying our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) designated agent.
- When making a request of this nature, please provide our DMCA agent a notice with the following information:
- Identification as well as description of the copyrighted work that you believe to have been infringed. If possible, please include a copy or location (URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification and description of the material you believe to be infringing such copyrighted work and its location;
- The contact information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) where the copyright owner or an authorized representative may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material, noted above, in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Please send this notice to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “DMCA REQUEST.” It is our policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information (“Comments”) in certain areas of the website. Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions, and such person is responsible for their own Comments, including their legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors reserves the right to monitor all Comments; to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions; and to terminate or suspend access to all or part of Welcome.us for violating these terms and conditions.
By posting Comments on Our website, You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments do not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The Comments are not likely to deceive any person;
- The Comments do not promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- The Comments do not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety and are not likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- The Comments do not impersonal any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliate with any person or organization;
- The Comments do not give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by use or any other person or entity, if this is not the case; and
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant [Defined Name] and Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media. You further represent that you have the right to grant us such license.